APC-BC has adopted the following Honor Code:
APC-BC reserves the right to modify the Honor Code at any time without advance notice. Any changes to the Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the APC-BC E-learning Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and all of the changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Honor Code.
Any version of the Honor Code in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language version will control if there is any conflict.
By enrolling in a course on the APC-BC E-learning Site, you are joining a special worldwide community of learners. The aspiration of APC-BC is to provide anyone with an internet connection access to courses offered by APC-BC and to provide our learners the best educational experience internet technology enables. You are a part of the community that will help APC-BC achieve this goal. APC-BC depends upon your motivation to learn the material and to do so with honesty and academic integrity. In order to be a participant at the APC-BC E-learning Site, you must agree to the Honor Code below and any additional terms specific to a course or program. This Honor Code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each course page.
Honor Code Pledge
By enrolling in an APC-BC E-learning course or program, I agree that I will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Maintain only one user account, unless APC-BC has approved the use of a separate user account in connection with an employer-sponsored or university-sponsored program.
- Not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
If you are found in violation of the Terms of Service or Honor Code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate earned in the course or program withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course or program; or
- Termination of your use of the APC-BC E-learning Site.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of APC-BC.
No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.
Honor Code violations will be determined at the sole discretion of APC-BC. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this Honor Code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
Changing the Honor Code
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honor Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the APC-BC E-learning Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honor Code.
Effective Date: April 01, 2021